Sunday, October 29, 2006

tut@me

I can't believe it’s been so long since I last posted anything! Over the last month or so Sharon and I have been winding up the P.S. Promotions and Pioneer Direct businesses. I am self-employed again ... my business now being "art production / selling / marketing".

For those who are new to this blog (and there are one or two ... believe it or not!) what I do is to take snapshots or elements of nature and explore the energy, the power, the spirit that’s within them – trying to examine and explain both the seen and the unseen and how they inter-relate.

I work in mixed media, mainly acrylic paint and collage, using colour, texture and different materials as a kind of visual language.

(Somewhere in the archives on this blog is my Artist Statement)

Anyway ... lots more to come in the next couple of weeks so keep in touch.

BTW ... take a look at Jo's blog www.look-whatididtoday.blogspot.com
... some fab photos to buy!

Comments:
at last! hahaha i was waiting for something new! ;)

I'm in the process of setting up my own blog to use for updates on what I'm doing in Brazil, photos etc, so I'll let you know when it's done...

I finally caved...I'm joining the blogging community!!! :)

xx
 
Good for You Honey!!!! I'm trying to keep more up to date ... tho i always say that!!!!
 
ok, I'm up and running! Not much on there yet but I'm gonna keep working on it today, try and get some more posts on there...
www.claireinbrasil.blogspot.com

xx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?