Friday, December 29, 2006

Best Books I’ve Read This Year
(not in any order)

The Sound of Paper – Julia Cameron
Walking On Water – Madeleine L’Engle
Re-imagine! – Tom Peters
The Creative Habit – Twyla Tharp
The Treehouse – Naomi Wolf
What Do I Do When I Want To Do Everything? – Barbara Sher
Maximum Ride : The Angel Experiment – James Patterson
Selected Poems 1923 – 1958 – e.e. cummings
Tessere (Weave) – Roberta Furlanetto
Heaven : It’s Not The End Of The World – D. Lawrence

Creation Spirituality – Matthew Fox

Comments:
Which is the best one?
Take care and I hope that your new year is lots of fun.
Cx
 
The best one, for me, was The Creative Habit, by Twyla Tharp! I expect your book will be one of my top ten for next year! Happy New Year!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?