Saturday, February 24, 2007

Toilet Humour

I noticed I was getting soggy socks every time I went to the bathroom. My aim has definitely improved over the years so it couldn’t have been that.

Maybe I’d just been having too much fun in the bath with my toy boat and my Action Man diving figure.

But when the water started seeping under the door and into the hall I began to suspect there might be a problem. Pretty soon after, I got fed up with constantly mopping it up so I decided to investigate.

The toilet’s leaking. It never rains but it pours. Or drips in this case.

I’ve had to use an old ice cream container. Not to pee in (tut @ you all) but to catch the drips.

That works fine but now I’m fed up of emptying it 2 or 3 times a day. So, after taking some excellent advice (again, from a woman – not a man) I now have Duck Tape. Only problem is that it’s black and the pipes are white, so I’ll have to paint over it. What a palaver. It should be just a temporary fix until I get a plumber in. Yeah right. As long as it stops leaking and I can have dry socks in the bathroom then it’s job done as far as I’m concerned.

Comments:
yeah i gotta say, i wasn´t loving the soggy socks last time i was there!

:p
 
So was the ice cream container collecting your pee? Ewwwwww.
I am glad that you have women at hand to offer helpful advice. We are a wonderful species.
 
Caroline ... I thought I made the comment about the ice cream tub sufficicently ... errr ... ambigious!!! lol. And, no, I'm am not now nor have I ever used it to pee in. I just use it to catch the drips. I mean ... Oh I give up.
 
EWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Perhaps you should sit down while you pee????
 
I knew as soon as I wrote about my toilet I'd be in it over my head.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?