Friday, March 09, 2007

This is not funny

I was driving through Pontyclun yesterday when I saw a blind man, with a stick, walking along on the pavement.

He was keeping close to the wall and tapping his way along quite nicely. In front of him was a lamp-post.

(Please don't rush ahead.)

He felt the lampost with his stick and moved aside one step.

But attached to the lamp-post was a waste paper bin. At head height.

I could see it coming. Obviously he couldn't.

He walked straight into it ... face first. Almost knocked him over backwards.

I wanted to go and help.

But I was helpless with laughter.

Comments:
that´s terrible!!!! hahahahaha!
 
I bet you're popular when a loved one stubs a toe! :)
 
You are a mean mean man!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?