Thursday, May 17, 2007

hello

I've just bought a great book. I don't know what the story will be like, but it LOOKS great! It's got photos, pages with annotations in red and a nice look and feel to it. Made me think of Caroline Smaile's forthcoming book and the creative use of layout and typography. It's called "Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close" by Jonathan Safran Foer. It's about a boy searching for the truth about his father who died in the Twin Towers, after he finds a key.

And, hello, by the way. I lost my footing and fell off . Fortunately, a number of people have ropes attached to me so I haven't fallen too far. Just got to scrabble my way back.

Comments:
hermit

;p

xx
 
LOL Claire ... you knows it!!!!
 
I missed you soooooooo.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?