Monday, October 29, 2007

Woops!!!

A car fell over this morning ... right outside my window. It tripped over a concrete bollard and ended up on its back.

Poor thing.

Police, fire engine, paramedic, ambulance, all the kings horses and all the kings men.

Seems no-one was hurt, but the car was looking decidedly sheepish ... lying there on its back like a tortoise, unable to get back on its feet ... err ... wheels.

I wanted to go and take photos to blog but it felt a bit ghoulish ... spent all day wishing I had though.

Ignominiously, it was picked up by a recovery vehicle, put on the back of the lorry ... still upside down ... and taken to the ... actually I don't know where it was taken to.

Which is a shame, because I would have gone to visit .. .taken grapes.

Kept me entertained for an hour or so though.

Comments:
what does ignominiously mean?
 
Claire ... I have no idea.
 
Why do all those sorts of things happen in your block and right outside your window?
 
It's like Area 54 around here, Jo. I told you I lost a dinner plate too, didn't I? Coincidence? I don't think so ...
 
maybe torchwood was onto something - is that what it was called? i always knew there was something funny about cardiff...
 
LOL ... yeah it was Torchwood!
 
It's AREA 51 isn't it? Not 54. I just make things up and no-one knows any better! LOL
 
I don't know what you're talking about anyway, but I get what you mean! x
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?