Monday, January 07, 2008

Images of Earth And Spirit
A series of pictures by Peter Birch


An exhibition at the Beth Giles Gallery in Pontyclun from 20th January 2008 for 2 weeks.
Private View 19th January 7.00 - 9.00pm

Visit
www.gilesgallery.co.uk for directions

These original paintings explore the hidden energy of the natural world.
They look behind the scenes; they split things open; they focus in on the detail. They portray randomness and selection, excitement and energy, chaos and order. Things that are familiar become abstract. Images and impressions are combined with a mixture of colours, textures, shapes and symbols.
Sometimes it’s in the detail that the whole is seen more clearly and more deeply.
These unique pictures represent a different way of looking at things.

Please come along to the Private View, it would be a pleasure to see you there.

Comments:
I do wish I could be there, Peter.
 
I, too, wish I could be there (Angela and I could come together :) but the commute's a killer.
 
LOL ... I wish you could both be there too!!! Not so much that I'm offering to pay your airfares though ...
 
I'll be there =D
 
YAY Claire ... it will be fun having you there!!! Getting nervous though ...
 
Don't be nervous - it'll be great! We're really looking forward to it x
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?