Wednesday, January 16, 2008


My exhibition opens on Saturday. Just hope I'm ready in time! Things still to do and I've been tired and nervous.

But.

A good friend of mine sent me an email and suggested three goals:

"inspire some people, sell some pieces, expand your network"

That's the plan then.

I also have a new goal arising out of all this that I'm thinking about ... but more of that later. Being an ideas person, but sometimes poor on execution, I'm waiting to see if this one sticks with me. Hope it does.

Lots of people have said they're coming on Saturday and I so much appreciate the support.
The following week I'm at a 3 day craft show in Cardiff Bay, and I've also lined up another show for the beginning of March entitled "Walking On Water", showing my latest painting and drawings.
I spent time with a counsellor once who said I needed to show up both physically and emotionally. We'll see how that goes!



I'll let you know how it goes.

Comments:
Good luck. I'll be thinking of you.
And if you are in Cardiff ... and see Captain Jack ... kidnap him for me. Please.
x
 
Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?