Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pics from the Private View







Comments:
Oh, these just remind me how good it was! I can't wait for the March one :)
 
What a time for me to not be in Wales. :) The exhibition looks great, you look happy, there was both mental and financial stimulation. Does it get any better?
 
Wow - looks fabulous.

Really impressive.
Are you happy?
x
 
Hey Jo! The photos your hubby took came out great! Seemed to capture the before and during of it all. Roll on March ... already having second thoughts lol!

Andrea ... I kept looking out for you lol! You so have to visit Wales ... I'll show you the sights ... only take half an hour!

Caroline ... thanks for that! Happy? I'll have to Wiki that to find out what it means!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?