Thursday, January 01, 2009

It's Day 1 of my 100 days.

(I'm not going to give you a day-by-day blow-by-blow account ... so don't worry).

It's been a good day spent reading, getting ideas, making notes and planning. The things I love.

I notice today that I no longer have a house key on my key ring ... only a car key.

I am of "no fixed abode".

I should be sorting out what I'm going to do next ... where I'm going to live, what I'm going to do and who I'm going to do it with (ooh errr, missus!).

Instead my imagination is in August. I'm going to Brazil - to my daughter's wedding. While I'm there I want to go to Sao Paulo and spend "some time" there ... maybe doing some work ... some art ... some workshops.

Day 1 ... and I'm excited. Feels good.

Comments:
I love the first day...of the year, of the plan - any first day. They´re always so exciting! This year is going to be amazing in so many ways...so let´s all plan big and see what happens!
 
YAY Jo ... let our imaginations soar!
 
Happy new year to all of you guys.


artist
 
ooh great plans! Sao Paulo is ceraaaaazy... you´ll love it!

xx
 
LOL Claire ... it's an idea at the moment, but I want to give it a go! I'll be looking for some contacts so keep in touch!
 
You may have a car....You may be able to travel.......but i'll find you anywhere.........don't be fooling yourself into thinking you can hide from me! mwahahahahahaha

p.s. happy new year!
 
Anonymous ... LMAO ... in a scared kind of way! Happy new year to you too ... hope it's a good un for you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?