Sunday, January 11, 2009

Zeitgeist

I've mentioned Hazel Dooney's blog before, and I still enjoy reading it ... she's very raw and real. I was amused, though, to read this recent entry ...

http://hazeldooney.blogspot.com/2009/01/bury-me-standing.html

Over the last few days I've got back to some work. It's a challenge though because I no longer have everything at hand to work with whenever I want (the benefit of a dedicated space). When I need something I have to go to my Dad's garage and rummage around in all those unlabelled boxes and bags ... and - sod's law ... I can never find what I want at the time but I usually find something else I was looking for previously.

But it's challenging me to improvise and to make art with what I can find around me.

Comments:
Sounds like it might thrown up some unexpected and exciting results!

Having things nearby doesn't help - I have something in my hand one minute and the next minute it's gone!
 
Hi Jo ... things move on their own, don't they? It's the only possible explanation!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?