Saturday, June 13, 2009

Another 2 pictures

I'm still producing "Images of Earth and Spirit" pictures. I'm working with my visual language, with small variations each time as my vocabulary grows.

I have too many ill-defined thoughts to put into words, so I'm making art to find out what I think. My thoughts are visual, not verbal, though there is a constant commentary running through my mind.




I'm 'seeing' new (for me) concepts and constructs. I hope they will translate into some kind of reality in terms of how I see myself and what I do.

I know exactly what I want but, as yet, don't know how to do it. Actually, that's not true. I know how to do it, I just don't have the resources to do it at the moment.



When I go out sketching I'm working in a much looser style and using colour. That's how I see things. But there are still fences to get over.

I'm working on it.

Comments:
These are really beautiful
 
Thanks, Jo x
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?