Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Some news ...

My boss always used to tell me that there was an ancient Chinese curse: "May you live in interesting times."  This would then be followed by him giving me a particularly difficult piece of work.

Well, the last six to nine months have been interesting - but, fortunately, in a good kind of way. Much more of a blessing than a curse.

Four major things have happened, after a long time in "gestation".  Here are the headlines ...

Firstly, I have developed the way I work and now have a much better process for cultivating and developing new ideas into new work.

Secondly, I have found a new context for expressing and developing my spirituality. It's a bit unorthodox but it's cool and I like it.

Thirdly,I have obtained a new source of funding. It's not a huge amount but enough to enable me to keep going for a while.

Fourthly - and best of all by far - I've become a Grandad! (I'm stupidly excited about this!)

So I do live in interesting times - and I like it!

Comments:
Now you need to write four more posts and elaborate on each!
 
Yeah, Andrea, I know!
 
Congratulations to you and your family!
 
Thanks Christine!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?